The Oral Cancer Foundation Walk/Run for Awareness in Memory of David Nasto is a family-friendly FUNdraising event for the entire community! Please join us on Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 as we gather to raise awareness for oral cancer and honor the life of David Nasto.
350 Andover Sparta Road
Andover, NJ 07821
- 8 am – Registration and FREE Oral Cancer Screenings Begin
- Purchase Raffle Tickets
- Enjoy Complimentary Breakfast!
- 9 am Opening Remarks/ Guest speakers begin
- 10 am Zumba warm up
- 10:30 am Walk/Run Begins
- 11:30 am Live Music/Barbecue lunch
- 12:30pm Raffles/ closing remarks
The oral cancer screenings will be conducted by local dentists and hygienists.
Our live music will be performed by UnSung Heroes!
- Walkers $25 to pre-register, $30 day of the event.
- Runners $30 to pre-register, $35 day of the event.
- Student Runners $20 to pre-register, $25 day of the event.
- Student Walkers $15 to pre-register, $20 day of the event.
- Oral cancer survivors are FREE.
- Children 5 and under are FREE/Ages 6-10 $10
**Run is 4.1 miles.
All participants who register before Friday, September 2nd, will receive a FREE walk t-shirt that will be available for pick up the day of the event. Participants signing up after Friday, September 2nd will be able to receive a free t-shirt on a first come first serve basis.
Online registration closes at 12 pm on Friday, September 22nd. After this date please register in person the morning of the event with cash/check/money order made payable to The Oral Cancer Foundation.
More details to come!!