Please join us Sunday, August 20, 2017 to participate in Honolulu’s inaugural OCF fun run/walk to learn about oral cancer and make a difference!
- Ala Moana Regional Park
- 1201 Ala Moana Blvd.
- Honolulu, Hawaii 96814
- Registration Time: 8:00 am
- Start Time: 9:00 am
- 7:00 am set up tents, tables
- 8:00 am registration, breakfast and coffee, free oral cancer screenings, activity booths
- 9:00 am Guest Speaker
- 9:15 am brief instructions
- 9:30 am start walk/fun run
- 11:00 am recognition of cancer survivors; speaker(s)
- 11:30 am snacks/lunch
- 12:30 pm closing remarks
- 1:00 pm break down tents, tables
- Walkers & Runners $25 to pre-register, $30 day of the event
- Oral Cancer Survivors are FREE
- Student $15 to pre-register, $20 day of the event
- Children 5 and under are FREE/Ages 6-10 $10
Online registration closes at 12 pm on August 18, 2017. After this date please register in person the morning of the event with cash/check/money order made payable to The Oral Cancer Foundation. The first 200 walkers/runners on-site will receive a free OCF bag!
Share this URL: http://donate.oralcancer.org/event/hawaii2017