OCF Walk/Run – West Virginia
April 1 @ 8:00 am
The Oral Cancer Foundation Walk/Run for Awareness – BridgeValley CTC, West Virginia is a family-friendly FUNdraising event for the entire community! Please join us on Saturday, April 1 2017, as we gather to raise awareness for oral cancer.
South Charleston, WV 25303
When: Saturday, April 1st
Walk/Run Begins: 9:00 am
- Walkers $25 to pre-register, $30 day of the event.
- Runners $30 to pre-register, $35 day of the event.
- Students $15 to pre-register; $20 day of the event.
- Student Runners $20 to pre-register, $25 day of the event.
- Oral cancer survivors are FREE.
- Children 5 and under are FREE/Ages 6-10 $10.
**Online registration closes at 12 pm on Friday, April 21 2016. After this date please register in person the morning of the walk with cash/check/money order made payable to The Oral Cancer Foundation.
For questions about this event please contact Melissa France.
Start your own fundraising page or create a team! Prizes will be sent directly from OCF.So start your page today! It’s a great incentive while raising money for oral cancer awareness and research projects!