Now in its fourth year, Giving Tuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration. Observed on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Giving Tuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving. Since its inaugural year in 2012, Giving Tuesday has become a movement that celebrates and supports giving and philanthropy with events throughout the year and a growing catalog of resources. Spreading the hashtag throughout social media will cascade donations and introduce The Oral Cancer Foundation to a larger audience. This year the date is November 29th 2016
Your donation no matter how small and participation will make 2016 a more productive year in our fight against oral cancer.
How to participate?
- Download the sign here & print.
- Take a selfie with the sign.
- Make a tax deductible donation online no matter how small.
- Post on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram with the hashtags #SupportOCF and #GivingTuesday.
You can also make a tax deductible donation that will support…
- Public and professional awareness and education.
- Prevention through lifestyle changes.
- Early detection initiatives and improved treatment modalities.
- Sponsorship of research….all to contribute to the reduction of suffering, permanent physical damage and disfigurement, and death caused by oral cancer.
On average, 85% of all donations received goes directly into OCF’s mission related projects.
The Oral Cancer Foundation, a registered 501c3 public service charity.